This is the documentation for arp-scan, the ARP scanner. The documentation applies to arp-scan version 1.8. If you are using an earlier version, you should consider upgrading to the latest release. See the Installation Guide for details.
If you have arp-scan installed on your system, you can determine the version number with arp-scan --version.
- Installation Guide - How to obtain and install arp-scan
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to common questions
- User Guide - How to use arp-scan to discover and fingerprint systems
- arp-scan option summary - A summary of the various command line options
- arp-scan help output - The arp-scan help text, which give brief details of the various command line options
- Desired New Features - Features planned for future releases
- Recent Changes - Details of the main changes in each release
- Latest MAC Vendor text file - The latest version of the MAC/Vendor file